Wednesday 24 February 2010

Flickr

I've visited Flickr lots of times before today, but always to view other people's accounts. I uploaded my first photo on to Flickr this evening! I found it quite confusing and difficult to navigate, perhaps because there are many features and the terminology is not always clear. Today I found 'a view of [my] 14 most popular bits, ordered by interestingness'. I don't know what this means. I've spent some time fruitlessly trying to find out how the 'interestingness' of my pictures is decided and have given up in frustration. However, Flickr is not all bad; I like being able to organize my pictures with tags and the possibility of sharing my photos with others online on a site dedicated solely to pictures (unlike Facebook and MySpace).

No comments:

Post a Comment