Monday 5 April 2010

Du d-du d-du Inspector Gadget...

I've been looking forward to this task! I think the Flickr photostream makes a nice addition to my blog. It's colourful and relevant. I added a Google newsreel and deleted it shortly afterwards; juicy current affairs articles just make my blog entries look more boring by contrast! I also decided to add my Twitter updates. Although I haven't been updating these regularly, it seems fitting to add another of the 23 Things applications that I've tried for this project. One thing about Web 2.0 that I find tricky is choice. There is just too much sometimes! I could fill my blog with gadgets but I don't think it would necessarily make it more appealing (in fact, I think too much clutter can confuse, distract and slow-down access to the important bits!). Knowing what to include and what to leave out is something I'm finding difficult not only here on my blog, but on our college library Facebook page too.

No comments:

Post a Comment